Whatman Polycap 36 AS Capsule Filter .22 um, Nylon, Polypropylene, GMF Prefilter, SB Inlet, SB Outlet, Sterile
Capsule Filter features sturdy PP housings with fused seals—no glues or adhesives to contaminate filtrate. Polycap capsules filters include a luer lock vent to guarantee that no filtration area is wasted. Use vent to draw solution into the capsule or let air escape from the capsule or sample port.
Whatman Polycap AS (Aqueous Solution) is a product recommended for filtering aqueous solutions. It combines a glass microfiber (GMF) prefilter and a Nylon membrane prolonging the life of the filter and allowing larger volumes and difficult samples to be filtered easily.
- First layer (GMF) acts as a prefilter to ensure longer membrane (0.2 and 0.45 µm) life and higher filtration efficiency.
- Nylon membranes are hydrophilic and low in extractables
- Nylon filters include a prefilter to prolong life of the membrane
- Housing thermally fused (no glues, adhesives, or extraneous materials).
- Use for filtering aqueous solutions
- Manufactured in clean room facilities under ISO Quality Systems
- Has 400cm2 filtration area.
- Diameter: 36mm
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron
- Inlet Connection: 3/8" to 1/2" Tubing
- Outlet Connection: 3/8" to 1/2" Tubing
- Housing Material: Polypropylene
- Filter Material: Nylon Membrane with Glass Microfiber Prefilter
- Max. Operating Pressure: 60psi
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Maximum pressure is 60psi.
- With stepped barb 6-10mm 1/4 to 3/8 tubing
- Materials pass USP Class VI
Whatman Part No. 6705-3602
COVID-19 prevention policy
All items are shipped via Canada Post and are shipped prepaid. All orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible. Usually orders are shipped within two business days of receipt of payment. Many times orders are shipped the very next business day. However, there are times due to high order volume, when it may take up to 3-4 business days to ship. Regardless of order volume, we guarantee all orders will be shipped from our warehouse no later than 4 business days from the time payment is received.
Regarding carriers, we make no guarantees as to the time a carrier may take once an item is shipped. We are not responsible for any delays due to a carrier's lack of performance. A special note during the holidays, the period from Thanksgiving to Christmas is an especially slow time to receive shipment. Please be patient if you are waiting on a parcel during this time. Again, a carrier's lack of performance is out of our control.
Any incorrect addresses will have charges from Canada Post and will be billed to the customer, such as missing apartment numbers, incorrect zip codes, and so forth. These incorrect address mistakes result in your parcel being returned to sender. This fee is billed by Canada Post separately to us, so please be sure to double check your address information before submitting order. In placing your order, verify that your shipping address is complete and correct. Should the address information provided be incorrect, Canada Post will ship the parcel back to the sender and the sender will be billed for this. If you wish to receive your order after this has happened then we will have to charge you for the return shipping fee and the re-shipping fee due to the incorrect address the customer submitted.
All packages unless otherwise requested in writing, will be shipped with ‘Signature Required’ to prevent fraud, theft, and damage to packages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.